Programs and Classes
Since its founding in 2009, Mangalam Research Center has offered a variety of programs:
- Intensive summer seminars working with Sanskrit, Tibetan, Pāli, and Chinese texts
- Courses in Sanskrit, Research Methodology, and Buddhist Discourse.
- Symposia in fields of study such as Madhyamaka or Abhidharma, to discuss terminology and to establish future programs
- Conferences about Buddhist Translation Studies
- Lectures and Panel Discussions
Talks may also be offered in the Mangalam Temple, a beautiful space that can seat up to 200 people.
If you have questions or would like more information about any of our current, upcoming or past programs and classes, Contact Us.