Since its founding in 2009, Mangalam Research Center has offered a variety of programs:
- Intensive Summer Seminars working with Sanskrit, Tibetan, Pāli, and Chinese texts
- Courses in Sanskrit, Research Methodology, and Buddhist Discourse.
- Symposia in fields of study such as Madhyamaka or Abhidharma, to discuss terminology and to establish future programs
- Conferences about Buddhist Translation Studies
- Lectures and Panel Discussions
Talks may also be offered in the Mangalam Temple, a beautiful space that can seat up to 200 people.
New Residential Work-Study Program launching August 2016!
(Formerly Dharma Volunteers)
Applications Now Being Accepted!