Complete an Application
All program applicants must submit a short application form that includes a statement of purpose and a writing sample, along with a $50 application fee. Applications may be submitted online or by mail to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- Statement of Purpose: This section of the application helps the admissions committee determine your fit for the program. The statement should include your reasons for applying to the program, your relevant personal and academic information, what you hope to accomplish and the relation of the program to your advanced studies or current work.
- Application fee: The application fee for all programs is $50. Payment can be made by personal check or money order made out to Mangalam Research Center*, or you may pay online via Paypal.
- Writing or translation sample: All applications must include a 5 to 15 page writing sample (double-spaced/12pt font).
- Resume or CV: Please provide a 1 to 2 page resume or CV.
Additional Admissions Requirements
- An unofficial transcript from each college or university you have attended. Institutional, web-based transcripts or academic records are acceptable for admission consideration. Transcripts that are not stated in English must be accompanied by a translation into English certified to be accurate by a qualified translator. Once admitted, you must provide one copy of an official, sealed transcript, mailed to the Office of Admissions.
- Letters of Recommendation. Please forward two letters of recommendation from faculty members in your proposed field of study who are sufficiently familiar with your work who can offer a comprehensive evaluation of your abilities.
Be sure to submit your application no later than May 5, 2017.
[su_button url=”https://www.mangalamresearch.org/post-baccalaureate-program/how-to-apply/program-application/” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#942213″ size=”5″]Apply Now[/su_button]
If you still have questions about the PBL, view the FAQ or request more information.